Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Book Review


The GD1 class presented their book reviews to each other this past Monday and my Amazon shopping cart is now filled with over $100 worth of design books. At least it's books not clothes, right? Anyway, I gave my presentation on the book "Art Now", which I discovered this summer as I was browsing the gift shop at the Milwaukee Art Museum. Surrounded by books on Monet, Rembrandt, Goya and Van Gogh, this book caught my attention because it presents great artists from the 1980s onward. Totaling 192 pages, "Art Now" features the work, careers, and credos of 87 different artists. Check out my powerpoint to get a better look into the book! I would highly recommend it as well as any other books by this publisher, Taschen. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you are starting to curate your design library! Trust me, it's a worthy investment :)

    ReplyDelete